- The Millennium System
- The 32 System
The Millennium and 32 System come in three models: 1/3, 1/2, & 3/4 horsepower. See specification sheets on the Millennium systems for heat load and sizing information for both the Millennium and The 32 systems.
The Millennium Chiller is designed to reduce the beer temperature from a 40 degree walk-in cooler temperature to 32 degrees in the lines – no pre-chilling tank is required to deliver 32 degree beer at the taps.
|● Delivers beer to faucets at 32 degrees
● Installs easier than any other glycol chiller in the industry
● Sealed system [no contaminants in glycol]
● Built-in safety features to protect components
● Low maintenance
● Available in 1/3, 1/2, and 3/4 horsepower.
The 32 Draught Beer System
The 32 System guarantees 32 degree beer at the faucets regardless of walk-in cooler temperature. The 32 system chills the beer product after it leaves the keg through Chill-Rite 32 Cold Blocks. . . it delivers 32 degree beer to the taps at very high volumes.
The 32 System application is ideal in the following situations:
|● When the walk-in is warm
● When the line run is very short
● If customer wants a continuous pour of 32 degrees
● To size the proper Chill-Rite 32 chiller, use the
Millennium System Specifications