Features of the Chill-Rite Frost Rail System:
- Recessed and insulated Frost Rail can be built into the bar top
- Creates an esthetically pleasing and unique look at the bar
- Creates a crisp, dry layer of frost on the bar top
- Ideal for patrons to rest beer mugs and cocktails upon
- Remote reference system with built-in defrost
- Customized to fit your bar needs
The formation of white, frosty ice is dependent upon environmental conditions that are beyond CHILL*RITE’s control. Factors such as low humidity, directional air movement, cross ventilation, heat sources, outdoor applications and high humidity may impact ice formation. CHILL*RITE maintains that our systems create the presence of ice. We make no assertions that ice formation will be white, frosty and thick at all times.