Gas Panels are pre-assembled at the factory for ease of installation and operation. Each panel is designed to meet a specific application. Pre-assembled gas panels control flow rate of beer to the taps by precisely regulating the pressures and volumes of CO2 applied to the kegs.
Blended Systems N-CO2
Mechanically mixes N & CO2 and ensures proper carbonation of kegs.
Maximizes life of kegs.
– Delivers excellent product at tap
– Ideal for beer gardens
– Nitrogen does not react with beer
– Lower operational cost than Allegale 13
– Requires operator to purchase Nitrogen & CO2 separately & manage gas supplies
– Blender shuts down to prevent accidental over
& carbonation when Nitrogen empties
– Operator risks lost sales due to mismanagement of Nitrogen & CO2 consumption
Highly Recommended Beer Pump System
Allows operator to pressurize all kegs with pure CO2 (absolute best gas for beer).
Maintains natural carbonation of kegs.
– Delivers excellent product tap
– Ideal for 90% beer applications in industry
– No management of N & CO2 supply required
– Lowest operational cost
– Can be used to dispense stouts
as well as all other beers
– Easy to operate – low maintenance
– Locking mechanisms keep pressures
at factory settings
– Beer pump system comes standard with FOB’s
– Slightly more expensive
– Requires more hardware in walk-in